Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Holy Moly.

I feel hung over today. It's absurd. I think 7 hours at the Obama rally should count as my exercise for the week. I blogged about last night's experience in my other blog. If you want to read it, I can send you the link. 

What I want to say in this blog is simply that I have the strangest feeling today. I am hung over and happy...exhausted and elated. It's incredible.

The goal for today is to get hydrated and to not fall over in class. I'm going out to dinner tonight with co-workers, so Dan and I will be walking back and forth to the restaurant and that's all the exercise I'm going for today. I am looking forward to a large beer and some chicken curry at Oscar Wilde's. 

I had a good week in terms of exercise and tracking. If I gain tomorrow, it will be due to my dehydration today and my sodium laden celebration tonight. But who cares. It is a brand new Obama filled day and I want to soak it up! That being said, I'm saving points for dinner. Because it's all about the plan, right? It's all about the plan. :)

I need a nap before work. 


No comments: