Friday, November 21, 2008

10% Holla!

At my weigh in last night I lost 5.2 pounds, which puts me at a total loss of 36.8! That is some total rock star shit (thanks Dan). 

I definitely got a little too excited after our public reading of Into the Pool and inhaled 3 pieces of pizza, which left me with only 6 anytime points for the week. But whatever, I can do it! I feel good and I am starting to really feel like this is in my grasp. The next goal number is 50 pounds, which I would like to reach by around the opening of the show. Totally doable, as that is about 7 weeks away (and I would need to lose 13.2 pounds). Let's get on it, shall we?

Lately it seems too cold to exercise, whether indoors or out. But tonight Dan and I plan to hang up teasers around our neighborhood. So whether the weather is cold...

No comments: