Tuesday, November 18, 2008

coffee solves all the worlds problems

So I've worked out 13 out of 17 days this month. Hooray for progress.

Is anyone else bitterly cold at night? Our heaters really suck so our apartment is just seeming more and more frigid every day. It is not fun at all. Granted, we still have an air conditioner in the window that needs to be removed. We need to get on that. And a space heater from the Altruists that could be moved upstairs. Last night I laid in bed shivering for an hour before I decided to take a warm bath and just get over it.

We had a productive production meeting last night (ha ha). Our reading is coming up this Thursday. I am excited and nervous about it. I hope we actually have an audience. After the meeting Ryan, Lara, Jillian and I went to Side Tracks for Musical Theatre Monday. I also invited Tony from the Altruists to meet us there. It was the first time I have gone out for drinks in a while (aka not fixed them myself) so there was a lot more bacardi in my drink than I was expecting. I had 5 points left over from the day too, so I got very drunk very fast. That is the nice thing about being on a diet; it doesn't take much! Anyway, I definitely sang Suddenly Seymour at the top of my lungs to the delight of the bartender who was laughing at me.

I am so ready to decorate my apartment for Christmas! I've already pulled out a Christmasy table setting, two Christmas plates, my one Christmas stuffed animal, and my boots from Christkindlmart. The rest of the stuff is in storage, which requires someone to help me move it (because I'm afraid of our storage area). I just want our tiny shiny trees to don our coffee table. It's ridiculous, I know.

This week has been going well. I want to keep this up!

No comments: