Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wah Wah Wah Waaaah...

Got my period yesterday afternoon. During class. Fun stuff. I had already been feeling pretty sick to my stomach all morning, so by the end of the day I was inconsolable. Ridiculous.

Despite said sickness, Dan suggested that we go for our walk anyway, just at a slower pace. That way I could still get in the exercise even though I wasn't feeling well. So we walked at a normal rate and it was fine. My legs were crampy and my stomach was jumpy, but I did it.

Pretty soon here I will need to either step up the pace or add minutes to my walk. I still feel good when it's over, but I'm not nearly as sweaty anymore. The rate I'm at just isn't a challenge to me now. Which is a good thing, but it also means I need to find another way to kick start exercise. I have gotten better about making time for it every day over the past week, and I'm proud of that. Now I just need to walk faster, damnit!

No comments: