Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So close...

I lost 3.8 pounds this week, so I have now lost a total of 29.6 pounds. Woo hoo! This means that, as long as I REASONABLY control myself at Disney, I may have a good chance of hitting 30 pounds next week. We plan on going for long walks every morning at the parks, plus we'll be doing a lot of walking all day anyway. AND we're bringing granola bars and fiber one pastries for breakfast and for snacks to eat throughout the day. So as long as I don't choose the super fried gooey entrees for lunch and dinner, I'm hoping to do pretty well. Either way, lose or gain, I'll still be at my 16 week celebration next week! And I'm going to be in Disney for FIVE WHOLE DAYS! FIVE DAYS AWAY FROM WORK! OH MY GOD, WE LEAVE TOMORROW!

I work from 3-5pm today and then tomorrow from 9-1pm and then BAM! Dan and I will be on our way to Disney World.
Here is our Disney Magic plan...

Friday morning we are going to start at Epcot, so we can make dinner reservations. We're going to spend either the whole day there, or split our day in half and spend the afternoon at MGM. But either way we want to be back at Epcot for dinner on Friday night.

Saturday morning we're going to the Animal Kingdom. Saturday afternoon we'll head over to Downtown Disney to do Disney Quest, Cirque Du Soleil, and then we're going clubbing at Pleasure Island (dancing and drinking all night long)!!!

Sunday morning we're going to start at MGM, so we can make dinner reservations. Then we'll either spend the whole day at MGM or again split our day between MGM and Epcot. Then back to MGM for dinner!

Finally we're going to spend all day Monday at the Magic Kingdom! YAYY!

No comments: