Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wedding Buzz....

Weigh in is tonight and for once I am just completely stumped as to how I "did" this week. I am ridiculously proud of myself regardless of whether I gain weight or lose, because either way I am following the plan. But the week has just been odd so I don't really know what sort of progress I'll make.

I ended up exercising 4 times this week. I didn't sleep very well on Monday night so it was difficult to wake up early on Tuesday and then Tuesday night I had dinner with my Dad so that was out.

I also went out to eat three times this week, but two of them were to celebrate my ENGAGEMENT and the other was a lovely belated birthday/catch up date with Bernadette. So yes, clearly I got engaged this week and if I gain this week from the 1/4 of a margarita I drank to celebrate....who cares? But either way I still have to weigh in...

Friday night I took Dan to Killer Margaritas for our post engagement celebration! I had veggie fajitas and they were delicious. We sat on the upper deck and at first we were the only people up there, so that was really adorable.

On Saturday Dan said we could do whatever I wanted for dinner, so we ended up going to the farmers market and purchasing every good looking vegetable in sight! I made a huge pot of steamed veggies with just a rice pilaf.

On Sunday Bernadette and I went out so I could spill all the details! We went to Ping Pong, so I got the harvest chicken and vegetables with brown rice. I also had a glass of wine and some frozen yogurt, but I was still under my points by the end of the day. I am sweet!

Last night was dinner with my Dad. We went to Ping Pong (he ended up being to afraid of the Chicago Diner, I think). I got Tofu with veggies and cashews and he got the Mango Chicken. It's fun that we're both on weight watchers, because we were discussing what we think the points value of each thing we were eating would be. Dads are so silly.

Being engaged is crazy! I'm not used to getting this much attention at work at all and it is strange how people I barely know want to know every detail! Yikes!

If you want to know "how it happened" just let me know and I will tell you about it. I'm trying really hard to maintain the integrity of my "diet only blog," but clearly if the want is out there, I will blog about it.

Love you all! Hope you've had a good week everybody!

1 comment:

Aileen said...

I want details! But...clearly we will be getting together to discuss them :)