Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I lost 4.2 pounds this week, for a total of 19.8 pounds lost! Hooray!

I just got off the phone with my dad, who said that "now you can work hard this week to lose those .2 pounds next week." Good point, dad. Good point.

Seriously, though. 20 pounds in a little over 2 months is pretty amazing.

I celebrated by purchasing 4 new tee's from Threadless, bringing my Threadless count to 21 shirts. An absurd number, to be sure, but they were having an AMAZING sale. 4 shirts for under $40? Count me in!
My Dad also introduced me to a cool way to keep track of my progress, which I'll blog about another time. It's how he keeps himself motivated and it's a pretty smart game, in my opinion.

Dan just ordered us some Ping Pong. I am having Mango Chicken with Brown Rice. Nom nom.

Clearly the excitement of this weight loss has brought me to quoting LOLZ CATS. Which is pretty damn lame.

No comments: